Responses to consultations - 2005
All Responses to consultations are PDF documents and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- DecemberSubmission to Treasury Select Committee - Europe and the Financial Services Industry
- DecemberQuarterly Consultation Paper CP 05/14* - Chapter 5
- DecemberFSSC Generic Financial Advice Standards - Consultation 2005/2006
- DecemberABI Response - High Ambition for High Performance - Life Insurance Industry
- DecemberCP 05/14* Chapter 6 - Proposed amendments to the Insurance : Conduct of Business sourcebooks and consequential changes
- DecemberDP 05/05 - Trading Transparency in the UK Secondary Bond Markets
- DecemberConsumer Panel Response to the Commission's Green Paper the Enhancement of the EU Framework for Investment Funds
- NovemberDP 05/3 - WIder-range Retail Investment Products - Consumer Protection in a rapidly changing world
- NovemberExchange of letters Letter to Alexander Schaub, DG, European Commission re FS Consumer Panel
- NovemberExchange of letters between the Consumer Panel and FSA on the regulation of SIPPs - John Tiner to John Howard
- NovemberExchange of letters between the Consumer Panel and FSA on the regulation of SIPPs - John Howard to John Tiner
- NovemberGreen Paper - Mortgage Credit in the EU
- NovemberResponse to Which? Consultation: Restoring and Maintaining Confidence in the Financial Services Industry
- NovemberResponse to CP 05/12 - Key Facts Quick Guide
- OctoberCP 05/08** - Suitability Standards for advice on Personal Pensions
- OctoberCP 05/10*** Reviewing the FSA Handbook - Money Laundering, Approved Persons, Training & Competence and Conduct
- OctoberABI Resource Pack for Financial Promotions - Equity Release Products
- OctoberResponse to DTI - Reducing administrative burdens - Consumer and Trading Standards Agency
- OctoberResponse to European Commission - Review of Deposit Guarantee Schemes Directive (94/19/EC).
- OctoberResponse to CP 05/11** Suitability standards for advice on personal pensions
- OctoberResponse to CP 05/11** Enforcement Process Review
- OctoberABI Resource Pack for Financial Promotions
- AugustResponse letter to CP05/9
- AugustResponse to the Commission's Green Paper on Financial Services Policy (2005-2010)
- AugustResponse to Consultation Paper 05/9* - Proposed Amendments to the Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
- JuneThe Consumer Panel's response to the ABI's consultation on Financial Advice: How should we pay for it?
- MayReview of the Banking Code Review Process
- MarchThe Consumer Panel's response to CP05/1 quarterly consultation No.3 Third Party Processors
- FebruaryThe Consumer Panel's response to H M Treasury consultation on the regulation of investment trust companies.
- FebruaryResponse CP04/18: Implementation of the Simplified Prospectus Requirements in the UCITS Management Company Directive
- FebruaryThe Consumer Panel's response to the Interim Assessment of the Morris Review of the Actuarial Profession.
- FebruaryPutting the 'service' back into financial services: five challenges for the savings and investments industries
- JanuaryThe Consumer Panel's response to the Committee of European Securities Regulators Consultation Paper
- JanuaryThe Consumer Panel's response to Pensions: Challenges and Choices, The First Report of the Pensions Commission
Publications by year
If you are a journalist, and you have an enquiry, you can get in touch with Havard Hughes in our press office on: 020 7066 5158 or on 07767 474149.