Responses to consultations - 2000
All Responses to consultations are PDF documents and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- DecemberProfessional Firms. Response to FSA's consultation paper 69 'The exempt professional firms sourcebook'
- DecemberResponse to HM Treasury consultation 'Regulated Activities - second consultation document'.
- DecemberResponse to HM Treasury 'Financial Promotion - Third Consultation Document'
- DecemberRegulating Mortgages. Response to HM Treasury consultation: 'Regulating Mortgages'
- SeptemberStakeholder Pensions. Response to FSA Consultation Paper 61: The Regulation of Stakeholder Pensions
- SeptemberCoBs Supplement. Response to FSA Consultation Paper 57: CoBs Supplement
- SeptemberTraining & Competence Sourcebook. Response to FSA Consultation Paper 60: Feedback Statement to T&C Sourcebook
- AugustFSA's post-N2 fee-raising arrangements. Response to FSA Consultation Paper 56: The FSA's post-N2 fee-raising...
- SeptemberPolarisation. Response to a review for the FSA by London Economics - Polarisation and Financial Services Intermediary...
- JulyMoney Laundering Response to FSA consultation paper 46: money laundering: the FSA's new role
- JuneRegulation of stakeholder pensions business. Response to FSA's discussion paper 3: FSA's approach to the regulation.
- JuneConduct of business sourcebook. Response to FSA consultation paper 45 'The conduct of business sourcebook'
- FebruaryTraining and competence. Response to FSA consultation paper 34: 'Training and Competence Sourcebook'
- FebruaryProtecting client money. Response to FSA Consultation Paper 38: â€˜Protecting Client Money on the failure of an authorised firmâ€™
- FebruaryConsumer complaints. Response to the joint FSA and Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) consultation paper 33 '
- JanuaryProfessional firms Response to FSA consultation paper 30 'The FSA's regulation of professional firms'
- JanuaryThe Permission Regime. Response to FSA Consultation Paper 29: The Permission Regime
- JanuaryComparative Information. Response to FSA consultation paper 28 'Comparative information for financial services'
Publications by year
If you are a journalist, and you have an enquiry, you can get in touch with Havard Hughes in our press office on: 020 7066 5158 or on 07767 474149.